SOP for Entry and Exit Procedure in QC Lab
1.0 OBJECTIVE :
- To provide a Procedure For Entry And Exit from Quality Control Department.
2.0 SCOPE :
- This procedure is applicable to Quality Control department.
3.0 RESPONSIBILITY :
- All Employee of the Department
- Quality Control Head
5.0 PROCEDURE :
- Follow the following procedure for Opening and Closing of each department,
5.1 ENTRY IN QUALITY CONTROL DEPARTMENT:
- Collect the set of uniform from respective change room.
- Enter in the respective change room (Gents will enter through gents change room and Ladies will enter through ladies change room).
- Follow the gowning procedure.
- Staff will wear white apron, while workers will follow dress code of secondary packing worker.
- Remove the street footwear, keep in the rack provided and wear the laboratory footwear.
- Enter to wide corridor leading to main QC door.
- Enter at the main QC door and proceed to respective rooms / section.
5.2 EXIT FROM QUALITY CONTROL DEPARTMENT :
- Exit the respective rooms / sections and come to the wide QC corridor.
- Enter in to the wide corridor.
- Enter in respective change room (Gents will enter to gents change room and Ladies will enter to ladies change room).
- Remove the laboratory footwear in the rack provided.
- Exit from the respective change room by following the procedure for degowning.
- Keep the set of factory uniforms in the individual lockers or put in the container for Washing purpose.
5.3 SAFETY AND PRECAUTIONS :
- Follow strictly the above entry procedure without contaminating the uniforms meant for others.
- Any worker/staff suffering from the contagious disease like skin infection, cold, fever and open wound inform to the department head,for assigning the different job.
|Standard Operating Procedure
8.0 SOP REFERENCES
- GLP Guidelines
END OF THE SOP